Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pizza!

Last night H had pizza.  "What?" you say.  That's right.  I gave my 6 month old pizza.  Don't light that torch yet! It was homemade and looked nothing like this cheesy monstrosity.
J and I had tortilla pizzas.  Since I prefer to give H whole grains and not processed white flour, he had a mini pizza on a whole wheat piece of bread.  All it had on it was a small amount of tomato sauce and dairy free cheese.  Not too appetizing for those of us who crave the salty greasiness of a heart-attack-in-a-box, but he loved it.  On the side he had some cantaloupe and artichokes.  He hardly touched either though since he was so engrossed with his pizza.  Toward the end, he started playing and just threw everything on the floor.  Maybe he just thought the dog felt left out.  Every piece that fell on the floor was gone within half a second - even the artichokes and cantaloupe.  I'd wager that this dog could survive as a vegetarian.

Up next: a crash course in Baby Led Weaning.

1 comment:

  1. We did something like this too but I just did cheese and a home made corn tortilla it was a hit with us as well!

    ReplyDelete